Condiciones de utilización
Before using the Planoplan® service, make sure that the browsers support WebGL technology, or download and install Planoplan® Editor on your personal computer. These actions will allow you to use Planoplan® on your computer. For full operation with the software/in the service, you need to register (by entering the data specified in the registration form on the website www.planoplan.com) in case you use Planoplan® for the first time, or log in (by entering your login and password entered during registration) in case you have already passed the registration procedure. You can also start using Planoplan® by automatically registering through social networks such as Facebook. In this case, the software gets access to your public data listed on your page on social networks.
Full use of the Planoplan® service or the Planoplan® Editor software requires connection to the Internet.
As Planoplan LLC or third parties representing Planoplan LLC hold exclusive rights to Planoplan® software and materials, there are certain conditions for using Planoplan®. If you intend to continue using Planoplan®, place a tick in the box next to the phrase "I have read and agree to the license agreement", to confirm that you understand and accept the license agreement.
You cannot use Planoplan® if you do not agree with these terms.
Terms Of Installation And Use
You have the right to:
• run and install Planoplan® on your personal computer;
• use Planoplan® for personal use, and for the purposes for which it is intended – i.e. as a tool for interior design. You also have the right to print out the results of this design.
You may not:
• install, copy or use Planoplan® (and any materials provided by Planoplan®) for purposes other than those listed above;
• grant a sublicense to use Planoplan®, take payment for the use of Planoplan®, sell Planoplan® or supply it to a third party in any other way or transfer it to another computer by electronic media or through a network. All of the above relates to any materials provided by Planoplan®;
• decompile, disassemble, change, modify, improve, translate into a different language, try to access the source code of Planoplan® software, create any derived works or materials in Planoplan® (except as expressly provided for herein);
• use any element of Planoplan® or any material that is included in it, separate from the program itself, or in conjunction with any software or data that is not part of Planoplan®;
• use Planoplan® to improve software or other technology with similar functions, including, but not limited to, the use of Planoplan® for development or testing of any other similar software or technology or to compare functionality with other similar products;
• use Planoplan®, or material included in it, for commercial purposes. You have the right to use the results of your work with Planoplan® for commercial purposes, however, these results must have a direct, unequivocal, unconditional and unrestricted notice that they were obtained using Planoplan®.
• upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Planoplan® employee or official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Planoplan® or any person or entity;
• upload, post or otherwise transmit information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any treaty or agreement, including the service type information that is protected by patents or not to be disclosed;
• upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of these networks;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, international law;
• harass, oppress, abuse, stalk or otherwise maliciously cause distress to any person or entity;
• collect, and/or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes;
• provide or distribute information or instructions for the commission of illegal acts, promote physical harm or injury to any public authority, individual or entity or promote animal cruelty. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades, and other weapons or incendiary devices;
• engage in commercial activities within Planoplan® or on its behalf of, without prior permission;
• solicit passwords or personal identifying information for unintended, commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• make excessive or harmful automated use of the system;
• allow any third party any of the foregoing.
If the Planoplan® administration decides, at its discretion, that a user violates the terms of the Agreement, it has the full right to remove the record of such a user at any time without prior notification, and also to apply to the courts to recover the damage that Planoplan LLC will incur.
Limitation of liability
Planoplan LLC also informs you, and you accept the following terms:
• Planoplan®, its constituent modules and functions, are provided "as is"; the company Planoplan on its own behalf and on behalf of any person who provided Planoplan LLC with the title to the software and materials contained therein, and on behalf of any person that provides you with Planoplan®, makes no express or implied warranties in respect to Planoplan®, any of its content and any results of your work with Planoplan®, including any design results obtained using Planoplan® and data you enter into Planoplan®, including, but not limited to, the quality and accuracy of Planoplan® operating on your computer, suitability for the task and violation of third party intellectual property;
• Planoplan LLC, on its own behalf and on behalf of any person who provided Planoplan LLC with the title to the software and materials used in Planoplan®, and any person that provides you with Planoplan® shall not be liable for damages, costs or expenses of any kind that may result from your use of Planoplan®, including, but not limited to, damage to computer equipment, loss of data and the inability to use Planoplan®, as well as any indirect, special, consequent or other damages.
• Planoplan LLC, in a purpose to get better quality of product Planoplan collects anonymous information about the technical characteristics of user's computer.
Planoplan® Special Features
The provision of access to the use of the Planoplan® software, the use of its basic features and services to Planoplan LLC are provided free of charge. Each newly registered user is given 1 (one) place for a project, the possibility to download 3 (three) textures, 1 (one) rendering per day with a resolution of 800*450 pixels, and 1 VR-Panorama with a resolution of 600 pixels.
Upon the User's request, Planoplan LLC renders services for providing access to additional features of the Planoplan® software on a fee basis.
Services providing access to additional Planoplan® features are considered rendered at the moment of the add-up of a specified volume of Services upon the User's request to the User's Account, regardless of whether the provided additional features will actually be expended by the User. The cost of each additional feature purchased by the User is determined at the prices set by Planoplan LLC at the date of acquisition (no VAT is applied).
In Planoplan® purchases are made in Euro.
In Planoplan® the following cost of services for providing access to additional features is set this way:
• place for a new project (over 1 (one)): 0,8 EUR;
• place for the textures (over 3 (three)): 0,8 EUR;
• rendering with a resolution of 800x450 pixels (over 1 (one) per day): 1 EUR;
• HD rendering with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels: 2 EUR;
• FullHD rendering with a resolution of 1980x1080 pixels: 4 EUR;
• 4K rendering with a resolution of 3840x2160 pixels: 16 EUR;
• VR-panorama with a resolution of 600 pixels: 4 EUR;
• VR-panorama with a resolution of 900 pixels: 6 EUR.
Moreover, Planoplan® has various service package that offer a discount from 10% to 20% depending on the package size to users that purchase them:
• 10 renderings (800x450 px): 9 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 HD renderings (1280x720 px): 18 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 FullHD renderings (1980x1080 px): 36 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 4K renderings (3840x2160 px): 144 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 places for a new project: 7.2 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 places for the textures: 7.2 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 VR-panorams with a resolution of 600 pixels: 36 EUR (10% discount);
• 10 VR-panorams with a resolution of 900 pixels: 54 EUR (10% discount);
• 20 medium renderings (800x450 px): 18.4 EUR (20% discount);
• 20 HD renderings (1280x720 px): 32 EUR (20% discount);
• 20 FullHD renderings (1980x1080 px): 64 EUR (20% discount);
• 20 4K renderings (3840x2160 px): 256 EUR (20% discount);
• 20 VR-panorams with a resolution of 600 pixels: 64 EUR (20% discount);
• 20 VR-panorams with a resolution of 900 pixels: 96 EUR (20% discount).
Any user can purchase a PRO account for a certain amount of time (from the 1st month to the 1st year).
A user with an active PRO account receives a 50% discount on all the additional features of the Planoplan® service including the service packages. Additional functions such as the following ones are also available to the user:
• make 5 renders free of charge (800 × 450 px);
• upload 3 textures per day;
• save camera positions;
• adjust focal distance for renders;
• control sunlight according to building location, current year and time of day;
• get your renders with high priority;
• first-priority technical support.
Cost of the PRO account:
• for 1 month: 14 EUR;
• for 6 months: 70 EUR;
• for 1 year: 126 EUR.
Minimum system requirements
CPU: Intel 1.8GHz
VIDEO: 512 MB VRAM, DirectX 9 capatible
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP, MacOS 10.7
Recommended system requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or better
VIDEO: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 capatible
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10, MacOS 10.12