- Can't see my projects.
- Check the correctness of authorisation. Maybe you logged in by different social nets. Log out and try again.
- Can't open project.
- Check if you computer satisfies the requirements of program here http://planoplan.com/ru/agreements/. Did you install the Unity Web Player? If not, install it from the official site http://unity3d.com/webplayer
- Doesn't work on Android, IOS. Will there be support?
- Now the program works only on PC with Windows XP or above, MacOS X version 10.5 and above. Developing mobile version is planned.
- What are the minimum and optimal requirements to the computer for comfortable usage of Planoplan
- For comfortable work with Planoplan it is recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 and above
Video: 2 Gb of memory, compatible with DirectX 11
System memory: 8 Gb and above
Operational system: Windows 7 and above, MacOS 10.9 and above
Processor: Intel 1.8Ghz
Video: 514Mb of memory, compatible with DirectX 9
System memory: 2Gb
Operation system: Wondows XP, MacOS 10.5
- Is necessary to buy PRO Account to work in Planoplan?
- It is not. We think that this ability will be used by advanced users and will allow them to get better results.
- Is it possible to create the project of house with several floors?
- How can i create the roof in Planoplan?
- Can i create landscaping in Planoplan?
- We are working on it. It will be released after creating roof. Subscribe to our feed or join our community at Vkontakte or Facebook and you will get the news about this function.
- Can i upload my own furniture?
- Now it is impossible. But it is in our plans. Now you can change the scale and materials oof the furniture that was uploaded to our catalog(despite the models that exists only in presented way)
- Got monotone render. What to do?
- Render can be defective in case when position from where it was done is inside or very close to object. Check the camera position before sending the picture to render.
- Can't see any labels. Black squares instead of letters.
- Try to reduse the quality in quality settings. Go to fullscreen mode. Also try to update graphic driver, sometimes it helps.