Planoplan Editor 2.0.2–316 May 2019
• Improved the overall functionality of the automatic adjustment of the working field (grid) to the shape of the project. The working area will be adjusted for the size of all floors of the construction, but not for the size of the last edited one.
• Improved the overall functionality of the "by Room" wall building mode.
• My projects: the list of the projects is now divided into several pages.
• Updated the link for tutorials and educational videos.
• Team catalog: supports adding new categories and loading textures from Planoplan Editor.
• The menu of the ceiling in the 3D mode. New features added: "don't show in render", "duplicate", "remove" and "mirror".
• Roof construction: fixed the bug, when the roof was falling on the first floor after editing the parameters in the 3D mode.
• Improved the loading process of the background.
• Restored the proper functionality of the item window in the catalog.
• Fixed the "Save group" button bug in the 3D mode.
• Fixed minor bugs in the interface.